MapleStar Forums
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nice banner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cоκε
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 20038
Reputation : 9999
Join date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Nice banner   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:47 pm

link. http://i53.tinypic.com/1ryjjb.jpg

Made by iRyuzaki. edited by Coke Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maplestar.forumotion.net
Metrick
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 10
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 23
Location : Melaka,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Nice banner   Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:12 pm

lol nice Very Happy btw idk edit and find xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maplestar.forumotion.net/
Ryuzaki

avatar

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Nice banner   Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 pm

Metrick wrote:
lol nice Very Happy btw idk edit and find xD

He didn't rly edit it... he just added credits -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metrick
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 10
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 23
Location : Melaka,Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Nice banner   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:59 am

Ryuzaki wrote:
Metrick wrote:
lol nice Very Happy btw idk edit and find xD

He didn't rly edit it... he just added credits -_-


lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maplestar.forumotion.net/
cljnilsson
Starting
avatar

Posts : 14
Points : 19
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 25
Location : sweden

PostSubject: Re: Nice banner   Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:38 am

cоκε da gяεa† wrote:
link. http://i53.tinypic.com/1ryjjb.jpg

Made by iRyuzaki. edited by Coke Razz

banners need to be smaller Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kyrams.net
Ryuzaki

avatar

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Nice banner   Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:39 am

cljnilsson wrote:
cоκε da gяεa† wrote:
link. http://i53.tinypic.com/1ryjjb.jpg

Made by iRyuzaki. edited by Coke Razz

banners need to be smaller Razz

I'm making new banner right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cljnilsson
Starting
avatar

Posts : 14
Points : 19
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 25
Location : sweden

PostSubject: Re: Nice banner   Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 am

Ryuzaki wrote:
cljnilsson wrote:
cоκε da gяεa† wrote:
link. http://i53.tinypic.com/1ryjjb.jpg

Made by iRyuzaki. edited by Coke Razz

banners need to be smaller Razz

I'm making new banner right now

cool Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kyrams.net
cljnilsson
Starting
avatar

Posts : 14
Points : 19
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 25
Location : sweden

PostSubject: Re: Nice banner   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:55 am

ok this is just something easy i made kinda fast for fun Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kyrams.net
cоκε
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 20038
Reputation : 9999
Join date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Nice banner   Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 pm

cljnilsson wrote:
ok this is just something easy i made kinda fast for fun Wink

nice banner (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maplestar.forumotion.net
cоκε
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 23
Points : 20038
Reputation : 9999
Join date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Nice banner   Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:55 pm

test .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maplestar.forumotion.net
cljnilsson
Starting
avatar

Posts : 14
Points : 19
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 25
Location : sweden

PostSubject: Re: Nice banner   Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:41 pm

cоκε wrote:
cljnilsson wrote:
ok this is just something easy i made kinda fast for fun Wink

nice banner (:

ty but saras is so much better its dam sexy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kyrams.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nice banner   

Back to top Go down
 
Nice banner
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New forum banner required!
» Add your banner to the official Forum banners list
» Halloween Banner
» My Sister's Banner
» My first banner! (do you like it??)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to MapleStar :: Photo & Banners-
Jump to: