Welcome to MapleStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStar Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OneLove's GM Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OneLove

OneLove

OneLove's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: OneLove's GM Application.   OneLove's GM Application. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:20 am

Personal Info: Hello, my name is Joevante Fox. I love playing on the computer, helping people with problems, and just hanging out.
I enjoy nice discussions on games, and how to improve things. I'm a very nice dude, but i'm a man of my principals, you do something wrong and im gonna get pissed rather easily, but i don't burst out alot. I like to Joke around also, and i love great Grammar, i would try to understand the people who t@|k l!k3 th!$ though.

In-Game Name: OneLove (Not created yet, due to the server being fixed)

Location/Timezone: The Bahamas UTC/GMT -5 hours

Experience: I haven't actually been a GM in other private servers, but i wish to begin in this one, although i wasn't a GM i helped out people, with downloading the game, fixing errors while trying to start it usually, i dedicate alot of time trying to help people with errors.

Proof of Experience(optional):

Why should you be choosen to be a GameMaster?: I should be chosen so i can help if theres a mass amount of people with help, i'd know how to divide it up. I work well alone actually, rather than relying on others. I can figure out how to stop someone hacking also. E.g I would go into Hide and stalk them and screenshot them hacking.

Contact Information: joevante101@hotmail.com (MSN) Joevante Fox (Facebook)

How active will you if you are accepted?: I would probally be on alot on the weekends, on week days i'd try to be on for about 3 hours a day.

What could you contribute to the server?: I could start by recruiting people, Fixing errors (Not alot), and recommend the server to others.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?: I would first tell them to stop hacking then about 2 days later, i would stalk them to make sure they stop, if not i will screenshot them hacking and ban them.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a GM because when i try to help people, i hate how i am restricted from getting some of the options GM's have, like checking if someone is banned, and the reason and investigated about it.

Extra Info: I'd like to thank you for reading this application and hope you would accept me.
Back to top Go down
cоκε
Administrator
Administrator
cоκε

PostSubject: Re: OneLove's GM Application.   OneLove's GM Application. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:23 am

Nice application but the other owners have to decide :p. in consideration.
Back to top Go down
https://maplestar.forumotion.net
OneLove

OneLove

PostSubject: Re: OneLove's GM Application.   OneLove's GM Application. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:26 am

cоκε da gяεa† wrote:
Nice application but the other owners have to decide :p. in consideration.

Ok, thanks who exactly are the owners? Razz and i hope they enjoy this and hope i'm good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OneLove's GM Application.   OneLove's GM Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

OneLove's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1