Welcome to MapleStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStar Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend GM >application :-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edwin

Legend GM >application :-) Empty
PostSubject: Legend GM >application :-)   Legend GM >application :-) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Personal Info:Hi, my name is Edwin, i am from malaysia. i am 16 year old.I'm nice friendly, I can be funny but at times I can be VERY mature, I'm usually on from 6 hours to maybe 7 hours on weekdays. Weekends I try to play as much as possible when I'm not helping around with my parents.I am a beta tester for the server, I always thought of applying in the past but didn't have the guts to do it but now I really want to help the server so I'll try my best to help it in anyways I can by becoming apart of the helping staff of MapleStar.

In-Game Name: Legend

Location/Timezone:GM+8 Malaysia

Experience:Actually, i have my own server, i used mapleblade but i have a problem that is when i log in and select a character but it say unable log on to the server,and i tried many time to fix it but cannot i don't know why ==. So i give up ....

Proof of Experience(optional): !ban,!job,!item,!clock,!warp,!kill,!cleardrops,!gmshop,!spawn

Why should you be choosen to be a GameMaster:I should be chosen as a GM because of my dedication. You can hire 1000000+1 Gm's who are just crowd controls and just make sure everyone stays in line but I enjoy making sure everyone's following the rules and i like to contribute to the server as well. Although this is a PS, I don't believe in spoon feeding. I'm am here to assist you, and make sure everyone is having a positive playing experience. Not make you a Godly 21 att FS.

Contact Information:Darklord1934@hotmail.com

How active will you if you are accepted:weekdays 6~7 hour, weekend 8~10 hour

What could you contribute to the server?:i will help all player when they need help.

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:Personally I've been on the bad side myself in GMS. I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on this server I'm currently playing. That said, I would Warp to them in hide mode, Take a Screen shot, then !ban them. I would then send the SS to Admin and let Him judge if the person should stay banned or not. Although when I ban, it's a 99% chance that you were doing something against the game rules.

Why do you want to be a GM?: Because i wan help the Server !

Extra Info: Thank for reading my app, i hope u like it ^^ lol

Back to top Go down
OneLove

OneLove

PostSubject: Re: Legend GM >application :-)   Legend GM >application :-) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Wait a second, you mean your still playing the game?! I swear the server hasn't been on in weeks/days.

I give this app a 6/10.

Back to top Go down
Edwin

PostSubject: Re>Legend GM application   Legend GM >application :-) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:48 am

Nope, i mean i can weekdays on 6~7 hour weekend 8~10 hour
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend GM >application :-)   Legend GM >application :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend GM >application :-)
Page 1 of 1