Welcome to MapleStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStar Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sara's Gm Application :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
example1
Starting
example1

Sara's Gm Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Sara's Gm Application :)   Sara's Gm Application :) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Sara's GM Application

Personal Info:

Hi, My name is currently a secret but you can call me Sara ! I'm a 12 year old girl . I'm from Malaysia. I'm a very friendly person and I really love helping people because its fun Smile I promise that i will always follow Maplestar's rules and never ever disobey it . Even though I'm just 12 , i'm not so childish . And, i know this is unnecessary but my birthday is on 30th December Surprised

In-Game Name:

Sara .

Location/Timezone:

GMT +8 , Malaysia

I'm 12 years old .

Experience:

I never become a GM before so, i want to try to become one Very Happy

Proof of Experience(optional): -
(Sorry , i have no experience yet ! )

Why should you be chosen to be a GameMaster?:
I should be chosen because , i love helping people very much as i said before and if the players disobey the rules of Maplestar i will warn them or if its to terrible, i will ban them . I also want to try to be gm. I know much about maple so its eassier for me to help players .

Contact Information:

(I'm Sorry i don't have a msn)

How active will you if you are accepted?:
I will be online as much as i can . Well, As usual it will be 6 non-afk hours per day Very Happy Sometimes i have school but i will finish my homework as fast as i can so that i can play this server !

What will you contribute to the server?:

I will make sure people will obey the rules of this server and make it a fun server !

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:

I will immediately take a ss (screenshot) , and i will ban that hacker and send the screenshot to forums and stat the reason why i ban the hacker .

Why do you want to be a GM?:
As i statted above , i never became a Gm before so i want to try to be one and I love hosting fun events for Players such as Hide and Seek, Jq and so on . And its eassier for me to give out prizes to players if they won because i have a Gm handbook Very Happy

Extra Info:
Thank you for reading my Gm Application ! i appreciate it . I hope my application is accepted . It's ok if i don't get to be a gm because i can just be a normal player in MapleStar Smile !
And sometimes i make banners ._. ! lol!
Back to top Go down
GuessWho
Starting

PostSubject: Re: Sara's Gm Application :)   Sara's Gm Application :) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:41 pm

we should give you a chance to learn how to be a gm so i say Accepted thats why you need to wait a few days till we get more players

Last edited by GuessWho on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
example1
Starting
example1

PostSubject: Re: Sara's Gm Application :)   Sara's Gm Application :) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Wow ! thanks !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara's Gm Application :)   Sara's Gm Application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sara's Gm Application :)
Page 1 of 1