Welcome to MapleStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleStar Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adobes Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adobe

Adobes Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Adobes Gm Application   Adobes Gm Application EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:37 am

Welcome To Adobes Gm application

Personal Info:
I am a person that helps everyone i can. Also i can easily solve contradictories between people. Lastly i am a person that is patient and very open hearted to new and existing players. Listening to authority is something i will do and have always done. I rarely back talk to people and use inappropriate language. Also i do graphic Design and i am currently in college studying Computer Programing. In time i will know how to code very well and possibly code for MapleStar. Lastly i do not judge people in any way by race, religion etc.

In-Game Name: Adobe

Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time UTC/GMT -5 hours, New Jersey USA

Experience: None but i know some of the commands and when and how to use them

Proof: !map(Id) !jail (Character Name), !warp <charname> <mapID> , !warp <charname>, !warphere <charname> , !clock <seconds>, !item <itemid> <amount> , and many more,

Why should you be chosen if your accepted??: I think everyone has a chance to be a game master so i cant say i am better then anyone else but i can say that i believe i have what it takes to be a good game master that helps the community often. I also love to host events and be very fun and interactive with the players so they do not get bored

Contact Information: vladsab101@gmail.com

How active will you if you are accepted: I will be on whenever i can depending on school, family, etc. but i will try hard to be on daily about 2-3 hours

What could you contribute to the server?: I would donate monthly $25 and since i can GFX i wil make banners etc to make the server populated

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:I Would Ban Them without warning and then report that player to the admin/owners

Why do you want to be a GM?: So i can help the server flourish, and become #1 also i want to be a gm so i can help players with there problems

Extra Info: I Will Help Anyone anytime and anywhere

Thank You For Taking Your Time Reading My Application

Last edited by adobe on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cоκε
Administrator
Administrator
cоκε

Adobes Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adobes Gm Application   Adobes Gm Application EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:03 am

can you provide proof that you have a wife if you don't mind? otherwise, great application. will be in consideration :p
Back to top Go down
https://maplestar.forumotion.net

Adobes Gm Application
Page 1 of 1